Friday, July 12, 2019

The Miniature Friends - banana lava

The Miniature Friends - banana lava { Episode Live Toy Story, see how my dinosaur toys stopmotion works. if you like my miniature friends series please do " #miniature " in comment box. Thank you so much for watching my new series of the best animation with playdoh The Miniature Friends - playlist http://bit.ly/theminiaturefriends Today I launch the new miniature toys cartoon series with the new best animation 3D insert please check new insert in the middle of the video if you already see the first part. In this new season I improved the miniature dollhouse and previous stopmption works with new toy story and HD YouTube video resolution. All the episode will contain the new part and put more miniature toys CGI. Right now I'm working on stop motion animation using banana. I will make more dinosaur video and more funny cartoon. Later next phase I will go to work with 3d animation. So there will be more best of dinosaur video for sure. please suggest first series of my project. It can be dinosaur fight , dinosaur race or any kind of monster creation. I'm looking forward for those #miniature animation projects. ELIE Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment