Saturday, April 25, 2020

Animation by Elieoops

Animation by Elieoops { What will happen if we make ancient dinosuar battle with the ancient earth monster. one side is T-rex cub the son of dinosaur king, another side is the golem the land guardian. which monster is the most favourite. which side can get more audience. I like them both so I hace to check the final result of this monster battle. This animation make with many hours of modelling, doing animation and video editing. I'm looking forward to all suggestion and skill I can learn more as amature animator. The model of T-rex Dinosaur and Golem are inspire by my clay animation stop motion a made before abd minecraft model. There are more and more monster design will come out from my creation and ,yes they will come from my fan too! T-Rex VS GOLEM - Animation by Elieoops. Then what is the next battle. Would it be a slime monster or giant eye monster? ELIE Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment